Moderna and Pfizer have COVID-19 vaccines/boosters are authorized for use in ages 6 months and up.
Currently, Lower Falls Pediatrics has the vaccine for children aged 6m and up. Please call the office to schedule vaccine appointments.
Why we think it is important for adolescents to get vaccinated:
The ability to get vaccinated is crucial for this age group, as It promotes the potential to gather and socialize and continue on — which is just as important for children as for adults.
Please find more information below:
Supporting Clinicians, Patients and the Public
Phone Number: 617-724-7000
The call line will be open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week.
Important Information about the Novel Coronavirus Outbreak
About Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV):
- There are many strains of coronaviruses. They can cause a range of different illnesses including SARS, MERS and the common cold.
- Symptoms of 2019-nCoV can include fever, myalgias, cough and shortness of breath.
- Human-to-human transmission is well established. China is reporting that some health care workers have become infected after caring for patients.
- Incubation time after exposure can be up to 14 days.
- Most patients recover but a small percentage of deaths have been reported (~2%).